The Placement cell, the marketing division of the college has these following functions and responsibilities:
- Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Organizing Industrial Visits & training.
- Developing the Personality of the students for improving their employability.
- Counseling & Grooming the students for Placements.